Carbon Monoxide is an odourless and colourless gas that can kill quickly. It can be caused by the incomplete combustion of any fuel. The risk of getting ill from  properly maintained and installed appliances is very low. Symptoms can include dizziness, feeling sick, confusion and weakness, muscle pain and loss of hearing. Your chimney should be maintained on a regular basis and do not block up vents that have been fitted for the appliance. Enclosed spaces can be a real hazard if the appliance is not working properly. Click on the logo for more information.

carbon monoxide awareness logo
 

FOR SALE HONEYWELL CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS - THE PROFESSIONALS CHOICE.

Price £28.00 unfitted, £32.00 fitted.

As of October 2010 the building regulations required solid fuel/ wood burning installers to fit a carbon monoxide detector every time they install an appliance. Hence I sell a Honeywell detector this is the leading brand of detector, it is very much the professionals choice. The detector incorporates the following features :-

  • A seven year warrenty

  • Superior electrochemical cell sensing technology.

  • Easy to install and use.

  • Certified to EN50291:2001 and EN50291-2:2010. Kite marked.

  • Self test every 60 minutes.

  • End of life function.

  • Event logger and alarm memory

  • Sealed in battery.

  • Can be interconnected wirelessly.

  • No sensors to replace.

  • No mains power.

  • No maintenance.

carbon monoxide detector for sale in cardiff

IF YOU REQUIRE A DETECTOR THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RING TO BOOK A CHIMNEY SWEEP AND I CAN ENSURE I HAVE ONE ON THE VAN. Alternatively if you just require a detector and not a sweep then feel free to make arrangements to pick one up from my house or I can drop one off at your house if I am working in the area.

Telephone : 029 20577739
Mobile : 0789 4904659
Email : familylowe@talktalk.net
  • Facebook Social Icon

Philip Lowe Cardiff Chimney Sweep t/a Fire and Flue Cardiff.